Rugged pants for mixed and vertical climbing, and every other outdoor situation where a combination of stretch and ruggedness is required.
Misty 2.0 offers stretch required by climbers but are still rugged enough to handle demanding use. The material is the tried and tested softshell WindStretch™ with a feel that is soft and comfortable on the inside. The cut is shaped for maximum freedom of movement through pre-bent knees and a stretchy material. Reinforced with Duracoat™ on the rear and knees, and the curved inner leg seam will avoid wear on the inner lower legs. Elasticated adjustable hem and a detachable hook for boot laces. The WindStretch™ material uses bluesign® approved Ultramid® Bio-Mass Balanced Polyamide.
- Lightweight and low profile snap button closure, lined for comfort against skin.
- Reinforced with Duracoat™ to handle contact with rough surfaces.
- Curved inner leg seam to avoid wear on the inner lower leg.
- Zipped leg pockets with internal compartment for cellphone.
- Zipped back pocket for valuables.
- The hem is both adjustable and elastic to ensure good seal regardless of footwear.
- Detachable hook for a quick but sturdy seal between the hem and the bootlaces.
- Triangular reflectors in front and back for increased visibility.
- Pre-bent reinforced knee for better range of movement.
Weight (Men's M)