Hardwearing outdoor pants with superior durability and wind resistance, and the comfort of a good pair of jeans.
Reliability and durability are the hallmark of the Gere 2.0 pants, which also dry up to five times faster and are ten times as wind resistant as a regular pair of jeans. Plenty of functionality is provided with the zipped side ventilation, integrated boot lace hook and the option to use our gaiter kit to obtain a full seal against the boots. The hem is adjustable to fit different boots, and the leg seam is curved to avoid wear on the inner lower legs. For guides, climbers and professionals who need dependable equipment. Made from bluesign® approved Ultramid® Bio-Mass Balanced Polyamide.
- Zipped side pockets for secure storage during activity.
- Zipped side ventilation with mesh faces forward for increased ventilation, and features storm flap for protection from the elements.
- Built-in attachment hook to seal the hem against the bootlaces.
- Curved inner leg seam.
- Optional steel stirrups available separately.
- The elasticated and adjustable hems are reinforced at the bottom to provide durability against low shrubs, rocks and general wear.
- Phone pocket inside right leg pocket
- Also boasts two front pockets and two back pockets for generous storage.
- Pre-bent knees and elasticated waist for optimal freedom of movement.
- Reflector for increased visibility.
- The difference between regular and short is approximately 5 cm.
- Features evolved contemporary version of the classic Klättermusen logotype.
Weight g. (Men's M)