The Allgrön 2.0 Jacket is a new and updated version of our bestselling four-season shell jacket. We've improved the fabric and enhanced the safety features. It has the same great fit and uncompromising functionality, making it an everyday jacket for adventurers.
Allgrön 2.0 is a three-layer shell jacket designed for good protection during any type of outdoor activity in all types of weather. It has a nice cut that works equally well in everyday life as on the mountain. Made from fluorocarbon free Cutan® material that is stretchy, comfortable and silent in use. Fully waterproof with taped seams, Allgrön 2.0 has four ventilation openings to regulate your temperature. There are plenty of integrated features like the head following hood, and subtle design cues like the placement of pockets to not interfere with the use of a climbing harness. Reinforced with Duracoat™ to withstand tough use and adjustable hems for optimal fit. Allgrön 2.0 is fluorocarbon free and made from Ultramid® Bio-mass Balance Polyamide using renewable resources.
- The 3D-adjustable hood is constructed to follow the movements of your head closely and not obscure your field of vision.
- Hood adjustments are easy even when wearing mittens thanks to the cord closures.
- The slanted two-way zipper helps prevent abrasion and chafing while helping to deflect water from the zipper.
- Underarm ventilation zips for temperature regulation without direct exposure to adverse weather.
- The positioning of the pockets keeps them easily accessible and useful when using a harness or hip belt.
- Duracoat™ reinforcements on the hips and lower arms withstand use on harsh surfaces and equipment abrasion without added weight.
- Fully taped seams ensure that the jacket is fully waterproof.
- Adjustable and elastic sleeve ends and lower hem ensure a comfortable and efficient seal while holding the jacket in position.
- Internal & external storm flap protects against heat loss by forming a sealed double barrier around the zipper.
- Raised edge on the hood brim and an inner placket with guide optimise water run-off to keep you dry.
- Sleeve extends over top of hand.
- Elastic cords function as thumb holds to keep the sleeves in place.
- Excess hood cord can be secured in the back.
- Forehead panel ensures the hood follows head movements.
- Two mesh-lined zipped pockets with storm flaps can be used for additional ventilation
- Easily replaceable front zip.
- Recco® detector for safety.
Weight g. (Men's M)
> 20,000 mm
Moisture Vapor Permeability (MVP)
> 20,000 g/m²