COLD WX JACKET SV
A synthetic insulated cold weather windproof hooded jacket that is worn when conducting Special Reconnaissance tasks in extreme cold weather conditions.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Removable zip insulated hood that is goggle compatible
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Centerline dual zip closure permits easy on/off over equipment
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures has glove interface sleeve to provide full enclosure with gauntlet style glove
- Drawcord hem closure vertically routed drawcord with enclosure mitigates snags
- Insulated zip lower torso pockets act as hand warming pockets when not wearing gloves
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing LCE
- Internal flat stash mesh pockets for storage of apparel accessories or sustainment items
- Internal flat stash radio mesh pockets allowing for the carriage of either a AN/PRC-148 or AN/PRC-152 handheld radio
- Insulated zip chest pockets allowing for the compartmentalization of mission essential personal items
Logos & Label Configuration
- 4x4.5 Velcro® Upper Arm identification patches with VLite™ retention ring allowing for the application of IFF markings/devices
MATERIALS & CARE
- GORE WINDSTOPPER® 2L 40d Polyester Plain Weave
- CLIMASHIELD 3.0oz Prism Fiberfill with DWR
- CLIMASHIELD 2.7oz Thermatek with 30d Nylon Liner
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.