BETA AR JACKET
Packable, breathable, durable waterproof protection across the spectrum of alpine environments and activities, the Beta AR Jacket is created to deliver performance versatility. The GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology - a next-gen material we developed in collaboration with Gore - delivers maximum durability. The helmet compatible DropHood™ has an internal collar for added protection and an embedded RECCO® reflector improves searchability in emergency situations.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO in the main body keeps jacket light and supple
Design & Fit
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Longer length for additional coverage
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Updated hood and collar for improved fit
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Stand up collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hardwearing N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO reinforces high wear areas
- RECCO® reflector in the collar
- Dope dyed Kingfisher colourway
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
MATERIALS & CARE
- N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - reinforcements
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.