ALPHA AR JACKET MEN'S
Versatile GORE-TEX PRO jacket performs across a range of alpine conditions. Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | AR: All Round
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO reinforcements increase durability
- Strategically placed narrow GORE seam tape (8mm width)
Design & Fit
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Tall collar
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Slight drop hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Two external volume pleated chest pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ Zipper Sliders
- Internal zippered pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced hood, shoulders and forearms
- RECCO® reflector hidden in hood brim
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed Black colourway
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
MATERIALS & CARE
- N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - reinforcements
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.